Thursday 19 July 2012

A New Review For A Deliberate Father

Deb Hale (http://www.deborahhale.com/) posted a wonderful review of my Dec/11 Superromance.  Made my day!

Here it is!
 
By DebH
Format:Mass Market Paperback
I don't read a lot of contemporary romance, but I'm very glad I read this one! Kate Kelly's characters grabbed me from the very first page and remained in my heart long after I closed the book. The hero and heroine had both been through so much, and while it affected their aspirations and their choices, it never made them self-pitying or selfish. The characters of Nell's niece and nephew were skillfully drawn, making them appealing yet totally realistic as children who have had to deal with too much in their young lives. I felt very protective of them and cheered Nell and Jordan's efforts to give them back their childhood. Even the secondary characters who live in the house Jordan inherited from his aunt are well-rounded and interesting without taking away from the central story.

No comments:

Post a Comment